at FORKSTER Music Promotions
Your privacy is very important to us at FORKSTER
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We’ll collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us. Also will be used for other compatible purposes. Unless of course, we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We’ll collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We’ll make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- If you are not happy with Forkster having your private and personal information, please email [email protected] and I will act accordingly, following GDPR regulations. May 2018
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- If you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
- User‑input cookies (session-id) such as first‑party cookies to keep track of the user’s input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases
- Authentication cookies, to identify the user once he has logged in, for the duration of a session
- User‑centric security cookies used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- Multi-media content player cookies used to store technical data to playback video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- Load‑balancing cookies, for the duration of the session
- User‑interface customisation cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer)
- Third‑party social plug‑in content‑sharing cookies, for logged‑in members of a social network.
Also, some audios/videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work. However, it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally. And the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer. Also, you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Owner and Administrator at FORKSTER:
Timothy John Forker
Music Promotions Owner / CEO & Director at FORKSTER Music Promotions
© 2018 FORKSTER MUSIC PROMOTIONS by Timothy J. Forker